TradeStream Analytics endeavors to empower our clients with great technology. We are continuously looking for talented, innovative people passionate about helping clients succeed.
At TradeStream Analytics, we value personal relationships, communication and collaboration. We believe shared ideas, knowledge, efforts and responsibilities are qualities that deliver value and results-oriented solutions. If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume to email@example.com.
|Opportunities are currently available in the following areas:|
|Sales||Charlotte, Chicago, New York, Shanghai|
|Brokerage Support||Charlotte and New York|
|Project Management||Charlotte and New York|
Chief Developer position
TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. currently has an opening for the position of Chief Developer. This position entails actual development work as well as leading a team of developers on various projects when necessary. The position also acts as a liaison between the Chief Technology Officer and the development staff, maintaining schedules, task lists, and ensuring such task deadlines are met on time. The Chief Developer will have freedom of work environment and flexibility of reasonable hours during the week, but preferably an average of 35-40 hours per week
Specific responsibilities of the Chief Developer are:
- Ensuring backup and security of all source code and corresponding files and libraries
- Project planning and architecture of such Projects
- Communications and coordination with IT on server and network requirements of applications
- Lead Programming of major projects
- Other related responsibilities as necessary
Skill set requirements are:
- Programming for Windows and Linux OS environments
- Programming in C++, C#, and HTML5, Oracle, and other database languages
- Familiarity with FIX protocol
- Basic working knowledge of securities markets, equities, options, and futures
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with skills and experience
- Benefits include paid vacation and holidays based on nationality
- Opportunity to learn technical algorithmic trading studies, programming thereof, and profit participation
To be considered, please send resume with email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Posted August 6, 2014.