- February 2016 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. introduces AlgoTrade, a sophisticated, but simple and high speed solution allowing algorithmic design using unlimited technical studies and fast back testing for professional traders. AlgoTrade also introduces the co-location offerings at NY4 in Secaucus, NJ .
- January 2016 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. introduces substantial upgrades to its high end TradeStream Professional 2016 EMS and Tradestream Back Office 2016, a comprehensive risk, compliance, smart routing, and accounting management system.
- September 2015 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. ‘s Back Office Solution is updated to be a comprehensive back office accounting system for both back office accounting as well as trader reporting.
- March 2015 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. updates its Back Office Solution to incorporate sophisticated compliance algorithms to filter manipulative trading strategies including spoofing, layering, and other less recognized order anomalies.
- May 2014 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. expands cage presence at its NY4 data center in Secaucus, NJ, offering more co-location possibilities and sub-microsecond latency for orders and quotes internally to CBOE, BATS, and EDGE.
- December 2013 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. adds futures and options to its automated API and adds direct raw data feeds to decrease latency.
- January 2012 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. increases its development staff and introduces one of the lowest latency market feeds for DMA platforms on the street. With this introduction, TradeStream also introduces smart routing on all platforms to take advantage of liquidity opportunities.
- August 2011 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. commences operations with proprietary trading groups both domestically and internationally, beginning with the planned addition of data centers in Shanghai and Zurich.
- July 2011 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. adds to its development staff expertise in algorithmic and data feed programming.
- January 2011 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. signs contracts with Equinix, Inc. to be its primary data center for servers located in the United States.
- April 2010 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd begins a major programming overhaul starting with the addition of staff to support its low latency data feed initiative.
- October 2009 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. begins a low-latency and direct market feed initiative with all market feed handlers being programmed internally.
- July 2009 – Certification with CBOE Stock Exchange (CBSX) is completed on behalf of proprietary trading and market making clients. TradeStream Analytics, Ltd adds proprietary trading and market making clients as part of its initiative to market to the institutional marketplace.
- April 30, 2008 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd offers a major upgrade in its TSG Professional EMS with the release of version 4.0, offering increased customization and charting functionality as well as optimization for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista operating systems.
- March 31, 2008 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd offers a major upgrade in its Professional EMS with the release of version 3.6 with major upgrades to the Back Office and Risk Manager, renaming the suite of products the TradeStream Global (TSG) Office suite.
- March 14, 2008 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. partners with Progress Software Corporation to offer its Apama automated trading platform front end to TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. users.
- December 2007 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. installs state of the art Dell Blade Servers in its Nutley, NJ data location.
- November 2007 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. partners with FT Interactive Data to provide low-latency data feeds to power TradeStream EMS solutions.
- July 18, 2007 – TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. signs contracts with BT Radianz to be its primary data center for servers located in the United States.
- April 2007 – Invictus Holdings, LLP contracts with former programmers of Tradestream Global to re-design, upgrade, and support the former Tradestream Global EMS (Execution Management System), code naming the platforms Bold Standard and Bold Professional. Invictus Holdings, LLP merges its interest in the software with the holding company of the newly renamed software company: TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. TradeStream Analytics, Ltd. incorporates in the state of Delaware.
- January 8, 2007 – The United States District Court – Southern District NY orders the code to be abandoned to Invictus Holdings, LLP, effectively upholding the foreclosure on September 11, 2006.
- September 11, 2006 – Tradestream Global AG and Tradestream Global 2006, LLC default on its debt obligations, and Invictus Holdings, LLP forecloses on the TradeStream intellectual property assets and code.
- April 27, 2006 – Tradestream Global secures financing from Invictus Holdings, LLP via senior debenture offering secured by the Tradestream intellectual property assets and code for all Tradestream Global products. The financing allows Tradestream Global to operate through August 2006.
- July 15, 2003 – Bank of New York institutional customer chooses Tradestream Global for their European, American and Latin American institutional global trading systems.
- June 15, 2003 – Tradestream Global is pleased to announce the partnership of Tradestream with Trade Ideas LLC. Trade Ideas real time advanced scanning alerts will improve the analytics capabilities of Tradestream Pro and be available in the June 30th release.
- May 30, 2003 – Tradestream Global is to announce the integration of Tradestream technologies with Omnitrader by Nirvana Systems. Tradestream systems power the quotes and execution capabilities of Omnitrader, which has over 20,000 accounts.
- April 25, 2003 – Tradestream Global completes SIAC integration offering direct NYSE routing for NYSE member firms.
- April 15, 2003 – Tradestream Global completes new CME direct market data link, with dome and futures dept of market now accessible to its clients.
- April 10, 2003 – Tradestream Global reaches strategic agreement with Boss Research to implement streaming data and dynamic customer training solutions.
- March 12, ,2003 – Intelligence Fund chooses the Tradestream Global execution system for automated trade management and trade execution in their hedge fund.
- Feb 28, 2003 – Tradestream Global becomes a recognized FIX destination on the Sungard Execution Network.
- Feb 10, 2003 – Tradestream Global completes partnership with the Savvis financial network to offer premium services to the more then 4000 financial institutions supported by Savvis worldwide.
- Feb 13, 2003 – Tradestream Global is please to announce that it has been placed on the ABN AMERO list of desired service selections for all new client professional brokerage group application forms. The Tradestream services will now be available on the ABN network.
- Feb 1, 2003 – Tradestream Global launches J-Charts using its QuoteStream technology and provides charting services for Elocal Trading futures clients.
- Jan 15, 2003 – Tradestream Global rolls out its new QuoteStream product to compete with non-execution platforms and offer firms with in-house execution systems to offer a advanced charting solution to their clients.
- Jan 3, 2003 – Tradestream Global launches new C++ Pro with powerful advanced multi-market functions designed for professional and institutional traders.
- Dec 18, 2002 – Tradestream Global completes ADP integration to service new customers at US Clearing.
- Nov 15, 2002 – Wang Investments, the largest correspondent of Computer Clearing Services launches Tradestream Pro.
- Oct 20, 2002 – Tradestream Global expands its presence in Europe with 2 new clients and intends to offer access to more foreign markets from its European ASP in the first quarter of 2003.
- Oct 1, 2002 – Tradestream Global is pleased to announce it marketing partnership with Swiss American Securities, a division of Credit Swiss. Together Swiss and TradeStream will begin serving international institutional clients.
- Sept 25, 2002 – Tradestream Global expands its NYSE/AMEX order execution options by adding Market on Close and Market on Open orders.
- Sept 10, 2002 – Tradestream Global is pleased to announce the launch of its newest C++ professional global futures, option and equity trading interface.
- Aug 5, 2002 – Tradestream Global completes new color band technology.
- Aug 18, 2002 – Viking Assets Group chooses TradeStream systems for automated trading executions on their hedge funds.
- July 1, 2002 – Tradestream Global releases its new Futures charting and trading platform.
- June 3rd, 2002 – Tradestream Global is pleased to offer access to advanced option strategies from Transcend Capital Lp. through a direct connection. Development and Testing is being conducted now. This will enable firms who utilize advanced options positions to execute them quickly and act on trading opportunities immediately.
- May 28, 2002 – Tradestream Global reports 102% revenue growth.
- May 9, 2002 – Tradestream Global gains new European market share with the launch of two new customers.
- April 23, 2002 – Tradestream Global and CentraTrade have agreed to terms of a marketing partnership for the Tradestream Global Trading and Brokerage Management Suite.
- April 1, 2002 – Tradestream Global and SAMCO, Penson Financial parent company, partner for joint offering of Tradestream Global products via SAMCO brokerage with John Logan as jointly employed registered representative of both firms.
- March 25, 2002 – Tradestream Global is set to launch, on May 1, 2002, GlobalX 2.0, back-office support application consisting of Trading Administrator, Trading Functions, Trader Support Manager, Management Reporting, Compliance Manager; Back Office Manager; and TradeStream 3.0, the trading platform with choice of five customizable technologies: TradeStream Online (Browser), TradeStream SE (Java Application), TradeStream Pro (C++ Application), C++ API.
- March 22, 2002 – Tradestream Global launched its newest FIX server interface. It enables Automated and Program Trading systems to get both quotes (direct from the exchanges) and order routing. Tradestream Global offers collocation of clients into Tradestream Global ‘s advanced financial datacenter. This direct location significantly reduces the quote and order entry times which that results in better fills. As alternative, clients are able to put a private line to be connected to Tradestream Global ‘s server room for fast executions from third party locations.
- March 20, 2002 – Tradestream Global has made official announcement that CME Futures Trading will be offered by May 1, 2002.
- March 16, 2002 – Tradestream Global completed test and has been approved for CME connection.
- March 14, 2002 – Tradestream Global added Instinet routes for institutional clients.
- February 28, 2002 – Tradestream Global starts offering services to automated and program trading companies using proprietary protocol.
- February 20, 2002 – Tradestream Global has completed straight through processing to Sungard.
- February 12, 2002 – Tradestream Global has completed execution routes to Madrid Stock Exchange and MEFF (Spanish Derivatives Exchange).
>December 31, 2001
- – Eastbrokers Investment Bank PLC, a Hungarian brokerage firm and registered Investment Bank has licensed TradeStream Global’s software exclusivity for Hungary.
- December 15, 2001 – Tradestream Global is chosen as provider of data, analysis and level II trading execution services for Consors customers.
- November 28, 2001 – Tradestream Global today has launched the new addition to its software TradeStream Version 2.0 for European Market.
- November 20, 2001 – Tradestream Global has opened an office in Munich, Germany.
- September 14, 2001 – Tradestream Global has secured strategic partnership with Penson Financial Services, Ltd from Dallas Texas, a well-recognized execution and clearing firm.
- September 4, 2001 – Tradestream Global introduced new multimarket, multiinstrument TradeStream, Version 2.0 for European and US Markets.
- August 8, 2001 – Tradestream Global completes MyMediaServices offering real time secure electronic payments.
- June 6, 2001 – Tradestream Global announced the launch of TradeStream Global Back Office Version 1.0, Integrated Backend Platform for E-Brokerage Management.
- April 12, 2001 – Tradestream Global announced the launch of TradeStream Version 1.0 for Direct Access Trading on US Market.
- December 8, 2000 – AGI Direct Ltd. finances Tradestream Global with $ 6,000,000 follow on investment.
- December 3, 2000 – Tradestream Global launched new version of Visa Smart Switch Gateway.
- October 9, 2000 – AGI Direct Ltd. chooses Tradestream Global as their online trading system of choice.
- September 15, 2000 – Tradestream Global has acquired Mirabel Technologies, consulting and software development firm from Delaware, USA.
- December 3, 1999 – Tradestream Global releases first product.
- September 2, 1998 – Tradestream Global Ltd. formally commences business.